With reference to General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), we set out below certain information about the data we process in order to communicate with you.
Kinmont Limited (“Kinmont”), whose registered office is at 5 Clifford Street, London, W1S 2LG, is the controller of any personal information we collect directly from you, through our website, or through any other form of communication with us.
The types of data collected via this website
- We collect data that you voluntarily provide to us, for example when you communicate with us via email or other channels. The data we collect includes your name, postal address, contact phone numbers, email addresses, job titles and may include historical data on personal CV’s.
How we use the data we collect and store
- For the purposes of communicating with you, including responding to any queries raised via our website;
- To maintain the Kinmont business contacts database;
- To send invitations to Kinmont events;
- To improve the services we provide to you. We collect statistical data about how our website is accessed, used and navigated. This is held in non-identifiable format for the purposes of improving our website only;
- To satisfy any diligence required under the obligations of our regulator, The Financial Conduct Authority.
How we keep your personal data safe
Your data will be saved for the purposes mentioned for as long as you are a business contact of Kinmont. We acknowledge that the information you provide may be confidential and will maintain the confidentiality thereof in accordance with all applicable laws. We employ appropriate technical and security measures to guard against access by unauthorised persons and regularly review our security policies and procedures to ensure our systems are secure and protected.
Kinmont is committed to ensuring personal data collection is lawful, adequate and necessary. We will never sell, share or transfer personal data you provide to us unless we deem it necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or Governmental request.
Your rights and how to contact us
Should you have any queries about how we process your personal data, to request a copy of your personal data stored by Kinmont, or to provide us with your updated personal data, please contact us at
If you are dissatisfied with how we process your personal data, you are entitled to report this to the Office of the Information Commissioner (“ICO”) which is the UK Regulator for the processing of personal data.